Flinders University offered outstanding candidates to be the part of the Stafford wulff international awards in Paramedic Science. This funding programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Excellent international students can avail this educational opportunity who want to hunt an undergraduate degree programme at the University.
Application Time line : March 10, 2021
- Institute: Flinders University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Candidate can receive award in Australia
- Acceptable Countries: Applicants from all over the world
- Available Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Bachelor of Paramedic Science at the University
- Acceptable Criteria: Applicant should meet all the following criteria to be accepted:
Applicant must start off the first year of the Bachelor of Parademic Science.
Applicant must be registered full time at Flinders University.
Applicant must be able to show finanicial poverty or must receive a means-tested Commonwealth Income support payment.
Applicant must not be taking any other scholarship.
Procedure to apply
- Procedure to apply: In order to be registered in this educational programme,Candidate must take admission at Flinders University in Undergraduate degree coursework and secondly they have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit a CV, a copy of passport, and an academic transcript of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Demand: Applicant must have to check the entry demands of their chosen program in order to take admission.
- Language Demands: Applicant must have studied in English language if not then must be expected to show an sufficient level of English proficiency.Go through the English language for more information.
Flinders University will provide 2 financial aid positions that will be available per year while the Funding duration and will provide awards of the value of $500. Payment will be made in a single installment after the census date of the first semester of study